1597NTLTRWCCD4 Radiant COMBINATION TAMPER-RESISTANT 15A SELF-TEST NIGHT LIGHT/GFCI, WHITE – Legrand
The radiant® collection is a step up from the standard with simple, classic options in wiring devices, home automation controls and screwless wall plates that complement today’s homes.
The self-test GFCI conducts an automatic test every three seconds, ensuring it’s always ready to protect. If the device fails the test, the indicator light flashes to signal that the GFCI should be replaced. It also has our proven SafeLock™ Protection feature: if critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected.
Make sure you can spot ground fault trips quickly and resolve them easily with GFCI Receptacles installed in the living space.
radiant® Screwless Wall Plate not included.
- Part of the radiant® collection
- Protects children: patented shutter system helps prevent improper insertion of foreign objects meeting National Electrical Code® Tamper-Resistant requirements
- Conducts an automatic test every three seconds, ensuring it’s always ready to protect. If the device fails the test, the trip indicator light (red LED) flashes to signal that the GFCI should be replaced
- Equipped with proven SafeLock protection feature: if critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected
- Thinner than competitors’ GFCI Receptacles: leaves more room for wires in the box
- Sealed night light with high-impact-resistant Lexan® lens prevents tampering
- Energy efficient LED has an average life expectancy of 20 years and photocell automatically turns light ON in dark and OFF in daylight
- Feed-thru wiring configuration allows GFCI to protect downstream receptacles
- Prevents line-load reversal miswire: no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly
- Side or internal screw-pressure-plate back wire with #10-#14 AWG solid or stranded copper wire and two back wire holes per terminal
- Mounting screws are shipped captive in the device and wall plate for easier installation
- Dual-direction test and reset button colors match the device face
- Supplied with matching TP wall plate (except 1597NTLTRNICC4, 1597NTLTRABCC4, and 1597NTLTRDBCC4)
- 10kA short circuit rating
- 20 Amp feed-thru capacity
LISTING AGENCIES/THIRD PARTY CERTIFICATIONS
Federal Spec: Yes
UL Standard: UL498
NEMA Configuration Number: 5-15R
BUY AMERICAN ACT COMPLIANCE
Country Of Origin: CHINA
Buy American Act Status: No