LMLS-400 Closed Loop Single Zone DLMphotosensor – Legrand Wattstopper
The LMLS-400 is a closed loop photosensor that measures the ambient light level in order to automatically switch or dim one zone of lighting. It is part of a Digital Lighting Management (DLM) system and sends light level signals to control loads connected to DLM on/off or dimming room controllers. The LMLS-400 has a photodiode with an extended range of 1-10,000 footcandles (fc), and photopic correction to mimic the human eye, for precise measurement of visible light.
- Daylight responsive on/off, bi-level, tri-level or dimming control for one lighting zone
- Component of Digital Lighting Management integrated control system
- 100 degree spatial response for optimal detection of ambient light level
- Automatic calibration and configuration
- Photodiode corrected to match the photopic response of the human eye
- Can be calibrated in any daylight condition