• Passive infrared motion detection with exclusive Lutron XCT Technology for major and minor motion detection.
• 360˚ field-of-view.
• Up to 300 ft2 (27.9 m2 major motion coverage and 150 ft2 (13.9 m2 ) minor motion coverage.
• Daylight sensor has simple, automatic calibration out-of-the-box.
• Designed to give a linear response to changes in perceived light level.
• Detects ambient light level changes from 0 to 1600 lx (0 to 150 fc).
• Daylight compensation through Lutron reliable closed loop proportional control. For more information, see www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocumentLibrary/daylighting_white-paper.pdf
PowPak Fixture Sensor
• FC-SENSOR, FC-VSENSOR:
– cULus Listed
• Complies with requirements for use in other spaces used for environmental air (plenums) per NECR 2014 300.22(C)(3)
• Operating voltage: 12 V-
• Operating current: 25 mA
• IEC SELV / NECR Class 2
• Ambient operating temperature: 32 °F to 104 °F(0 °C to 40 °C), 0%–90% humidity, non-condensing; indoor use only
• 5 Year Limited Warranty. For additional Warranty information, please visit: www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocumentLibrary/Sensor_Warranty.pdf
• Sensor wires are IEC SELV / NECR Class 2 rated Settings
• Occupancy sensor timeout (fixture sensor): 15 minutes
• Utilizes a green laser pointer (by others, not a Lutron product) to associate Pico remote controls and Radio Powr Savr sensors to PowPak wireless fixture controls via RF. See Lutron Application Note #407 (P/N 048407 at www.lutron.com) for more information.
– Green laser specifications:
∙ Wave output: constant
∙ Wavelength: 532 nm
∙ Output power: 5 mW maximum
• 2-wire connection between a PowPak fixture sensor and a PowPak wireless fixture control
– The wires are interchangeable to eliminate miswiring
– The sensor comes with 2 ft (0.6 m) of wires
– If hanging pendant fixtures, the maximum wire length between fixture sensor and fixture control is 12 ft (3.7 m). Sensor should be mounted no more than 2 ft (0.6 m) from the fixture.